NFTBox dapp-
Category: Game Blockchain: BNB Chain Language: English, Chinese Platform: Web

Game NFTBox Binance BSC

NFTBox — a comprehensive platform that supports issuing, displaying, trading and playing NFT assets.



About the NFTBox project

NFTBox supports the release and presentation of NFT assets as a secret box. The first NFT asset that is supported is Onmyoji. 35% of an amount of the mystery box, purchased by the user, will go to the bonus pool. Users can directly redeem a certain percentage of the Bonuses Pool, using special combo cards. The bonus pool has a total of 100 BNB bonuses. The starting selling price of the box - 0.1 BNB and for each sold box, the selling price of the box is increased by 0.0000001 BNB.

Some features:

1 Users can provide liquidity to NB tokens on the swapking dex platform. The platform will launch trading features soon.
2 Platform tokens can help to pay commissions for platform trading services.
3 The platform will support the purchase of NFT boxes with platform tokens in the future. The management function that owns the tokens can participate in the management of the project.

Users can combine NFT cards and wager combined NFT cards in the Farming Pool for real-time dividends. Different combo cards have different points. The Farming Pool will transfer 3% of the funds to the NFT card daily. The remaining 97% goes to the Farm Pool the next day.

The higher the score, the higher the percentage of dividends that can be earned.NFTBox

Players can get a 10% referral discount by inviting friends to buy an NFT secret box via the referral link. Players need to purchase 10 Mystery NFT Crates to unlock the referral link. It costs 0.1BNB to create a referral link.

What else should you know?

There is no WhitePaper document on the site. Instead, a section with answers to questions is presented. You will find details on how to work there. In the RoadMap tab, the stages of platform development are available.

From social networks are available:

Join the community to stay up to date with all news, promotions and other important updates.

Game NFTBox Binance BSC Statistics

24 hr: 0
Total: 180.135
(2400 days)
ATH: 2.151
(Feb 23, 2021)
24 hr: 0
Total: 1.094.024
(2400 days)
ATH: 1.074.846
(Feb 25, 2022)
24 hr: 0
Total: 257.680
(2400 days)
ATH: 8.058
(Feb 24, 2021)

Reaction to the article

Reviews (0)