The first technology startup to apply blockchain technology to the field of real estate investment in the direction of NFT in the world.
Through our workflow, Splitting Me allows users to own as much real estate as they want without the declaration to any individual or institution. With blockchain technology and the Law of Business, we sure that our clients’ properties ownership is completely legal and confidential.
• If people just invest in traditional real estate, the profit only depends on the value of the property. With
Splitting Me, investors can also increase their profits through the Splitting Me's Lending feature.
• With the lending feature, investors can pledge their real estate through NFTs at extremely favorable
rates, and recieve up to 90% of the asset’s value (depending on time, location, and price). Specially, the
process is very simple, the investors just need to deposit the NFT toke, choose the loan amount and the
period. In a few seconds, the money will be in your wallet. Of course, investors can withdraw the money
immediately and use them as they want. In addition, if the investors borrow an amount lower than the
allowable limit compared to the value of the NFT have mortgaged (lower than 90%), they can borrow
more as long as the additional amout is not excess of the allowabe limit.
Mint NFT to BEP20 token:
• After the investors have owned their NFTs, they can take them to the Mint feature to mint them into
• For example, John owns 1 NFT_A and he minted 1.000.000.000 BEP20 tokens from that NFT. And that
NFT_A is worth $1.000.000. This means that 1 BEP20 token minted by John will be worth
1.000.000/1.000.000.000 of NFT_A, equivalent to $0.001.
• Assume that the name of the Bep20 token created by John in the above example is mNFT_A. By
providing liquidity to the mNFT_A-BUSD pair, when any investor purchases mNFT_A, the liquidity
provider (in this case, John) will receive a swap fee (which is entirely at his discretion).
• On the other hand, Jenny sees that the real estate A has great potential and wants to invest in it. However,
she only has $1 free. Jenny wants to increase this little small idle fund, so she uses her $1 to purchase 1,000
Bep20 mNFT_A tokens. When the price of property A increases by 20%, Jenny will also receive an
additional 20% profit from the mNFT_A tokens she purchased.
• In fact, because each investor does not have sufficient financial capability, there are many cases of people
pooling their funds into a “pooled funds” to invest in the same real estate. Although they are acquainted,
for some reason, the person holding the pool disappears or goes bankrupt, the remaining people will lose
all their money. And the Mint NFT function is the best solution to this story.