Stellum is a P&E game featuring the best of economy games and combining it with web3 and blockchain’s limitless possibilities.
The game’s distinguishing feature is its NFT Character that will assume the role of Stellum players’ pass across the whole ecosystem once its new products and Phases launch.
In Stellum’s Phase 1, the
the NFT Character will be upgradable up to Level 20. Once Level 15 is reached, your Character gains access to unique events and competitions. Each subsequent in the Stellum ecosystem will feature novel game mechanics and will grant your Character new skills and abilities.
The first Stellum game is P&E and enables players to:
- develop their NFT Characters,
- earn the project’s native STM tokens swappable anytime in the PancakeSwap DEX.
More details on the Stellum gameplay:
- Stellum is a galactic saga where your NFT Character is a spacecraft pilot discovering and developing new Planets.
- The game features 2 types of resources: Energy and Crystals. Players need Energy to level up their Planets by building mines that boost their Crystal and Energy yield rates. Crystals can be traded for Energy or swapped for STM tokens anytime.
- STM tokens can be swapped in its pair on PancakeSwap.
- The Stellum economy is devised to boost liquidity in the STM-BNB pair or buyback-and-burn STM tokens each time the player interacts with the game. This way, STM is unlikely to drop below its launch price with no ceiling.
The token liquidity resets are also out of the picture. Combined with game theory and the possibility to adjust liquidity by adding or removing and burning STM makes for a sustainable deflationary economy.
- The STM token launch price is 0.000004 BNB (˜$0.00112).
- Team Stellum designed a peerless and balanced economy set to enable the STM growth in each Phase. For instance, STM will gain additional DEX swap pairs the Stellum Community votes for.
- Halfway into Phase 1 already, players will be offered additional reward options for their STM earnings such as staking and выкуп с дисконтом (~reduced-rate buybacks).
- Stellum will be smoothly transitioned to being DAO-governed.
- The game came to include the finest incentive systems utilized by F2P and casual titles.
- Smart contract was audited by three independent audit teams