- your use of the Website will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party.
Dapp.expert will strive to ensure accuracy of information listed on the Website, although it will not hold any responsibility for any missing or wrong information about the dapps. Visitors understand and acknowledge that they are using any and all information available on the Website at their own risk. All materials on the Website are for informational purposes only. Neither the Dapp.expert nor any of the persons or entities involved in any way in respect of the Website provide for legal, fiscal, trading, economical and/or any other kind of advice or recommendation that may be relied upon. It means that the information from the Website cannot be used as a basis of investment strategy and nothing in this information can be ensured to contain no errors, mistakes, mispresentations or failures.
The Dapp Developer submits an application for listing and/or advertising the dapp on the Website, it has to agree and comply with these Terms. Dapp.expert could without advance notice and at any time:
- suspend your access to Dapp.expert,
- suspend or terminate Your Account,
- remove any of your content from Dapp.expert. Your use of the Service means you agree to Dapp.expert monitoring and Dapp.expert score.
“Dapp Developer” means an individual or a company whose dapp is listed on the Website by Dapp.expert or an individual or a company who submitted an application to Dapp.expert for advertising and/or listing the dapp on the Website. We are not responsible for any decisions you make based on something you read on our website. You may find commercial links, coupons, deals, advertisements and other third-party offers on Dapp.expert. Dapp.expert may have affiliate relationships with certain of these third parties. Dapp.expert is not responsible for any transactions you have with these third parties. If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and its content, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the Website. You must not describe or assign content to your account in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Dapp.expert may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Dapp.expert liability. You must immediately notify Dapp.expert of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. Dapp.expert will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. Every Dapp Developer warrants to Dapp.expert that:
Every Dapp Developer undertakes not to use the Website to advertise, display, promote, make available or otherwise communicate to the public:
- their dapp, and each and every part thereof, is an original work of the Dapp Developer, or the Dapp Developer has obtained all rights, licenses, consents and permissions necessary in order to use, submit and advertise the dapp and that the dapp does not and will not create any liability on the part of Dapp.expert;
- the information about the Dapp Developer – its name, surname (for individual) or company name, company code, business address, e-mail address, wallet address, is complete, accurate and correct
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not obscene, libelous or defamatory, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- the dapp and the content thereof that is abusive, libellous, defamatory, pornographic or obscene, that promotes or incites violence, terrorism, illegal acts, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or is otherwise objectionable in Dapp.expert’s reasonable discretion;
- any information or other material about the dapp that violates or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark rights, rights of privacy or publicity, confidential information or any other right;
- any content about the dapp that violates, breaches or is contrary to any law, rule or regulation, or is otherwise illegal;
- any material about the dapp that contains any virus, Trojan horse, spyware, adware, malware, bot, worm, or other harmful or malicious component, which might impair or disrupt the Website or Visitor’s computer.
Dapp.expert reserves the right to remove any images and information, comments, messages, avatars, etc.) for any reason whatsoever. Dapp.expert is not responsible for any Third-Party Websites or Third-Party Applications. Dapp.expert may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability. Dapp.expert reserves the right to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Dapp.expert does not claim any ownership rights in the listed dapps, and Dapp Developers acknowledge and agree that they remain solely responsible to damage caused by their dapps.
DISCLAMER OF WARANTIES
The Website is provided “as is”. Nor Dapp.expert nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk. Dapp.expert or its suppliers or licensors, not liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for:
- any special, incidental or consequential damages;
- for interuption of use or loss or corruption of data;
- for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Dapp.expert under this agreement during the twelve month period prior to the cause of action.
- Dapp.expert disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any Dapp Developer or other third parties in connection with or related to Visitor’s use of the Website The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law. Visitors take full responsibility for the use of dapps accessible one the Website.
Dapp.expert is not responsible for reviewing of the material posted to the Website. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated.
In order to address a question, to resolve an any issue, please contact Dapp.expert via e-mail at [email protected]