Dapp.expert strives to offer an interactive and personalized good experience. For these purposes, Dapp.expert may use personally identifiable information: your name, address, e-mail address,etc., which are subject to the terms of this
Your personal data safety is of utmost importance to us. We review and strive to improve our security measures on a regular basis. If we detect a breach of our security measures, which has the potential of harming you as individual we
will notify you without undue delay.
The information, through which the person may be identified, may include data, which the User voluntarily enters, uses or provides when using the Services of the Dapp.expert Website we collect and use the information for the purposes,
We may also use certain performance tracking tools, such as Google Analytics. Through the use of Google Analytics we gather information regarding your behaviour and preferences when using our online platform.
In general, dapp.expert use Personal Data in following ways:
- identify you as a user in our system;
- administrate our Site and Services;
- provide the Services you request, including but not limited to facilitating your cryptocurrency transactions through MetaMask (https://metamask.io);
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
This information may include:
Contact Information: Your contact information, such as email address and other ways of communication. It is used in order to provide you with access to certain features of our Services and to inform you about relevant information concerning your use of
- Browsing information: How long you used our Services, which features you used, etc. which is used in order to analyse the behaviour of our users and improve our Services;
- Preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language which is used in order to enhance your user experience;
- Searches and other activities: The search terms you have looked up and results you selected which is used in order to improve your user experience and provide you with more relevant content and Services;
Location Data: We may collect information about your location if you have instructed your mobile device or computer to send such information via the privacy settings on that mobile device or computer. We may use the location data collected to enhance
your use of the Services by providing you with relevant content and contextual advertising.
Dapp.expert may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from companies that provide our Services by way of a co-branded or private-labeled website or companies. In particular, MetaMask provides us with your Ethereum address and
certain other information you choose to share with MetaMask. We do not collect Personal Data automatically, but we may tie the information that we collect automatically to Personal Data about you that we collect from other sources
or that you provide to us.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your Personal Data as Legally Required. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal Data (as described below), Company may disclose Personal Data if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary
- in connection with any legal investigation;
- to comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on Company;
- to protect or defend the rights or property of Company or users of the Site or Services;
and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
NON U.S. USER
may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country. By providing your
data, you consent to such transfer.
We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13 or other age which is regulated by other country’s law. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to Company and we learn that the Personal Data is
the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible.
Dapp.expert won’t transfer information about you to third parties for the purpose of providing or facilitating third-party advertising to you. We may share your account information with third parties in some circumstances, including:
- with your consent;
- to a service provider or partner who meets our data protection standards
- when we have a good faith belief it is required by law, such as pursuant to a subpoena or other legal process;
your personal information at any time, please contact us at email@example.com