Hello Gophers  Game - dapp.expert
Hello Gophers
Category: Blockchain: Language: Platform:
Game Harmony English Web

Hello Gophers: stake NFTs and get rewards

Hello Gophers — a Risk2Earn Metaverse protocol game that rewards players, based on the random odds. A crypto game, where you can wager your NFT to earn daily income rewards or steal another player's NFT and tax their reward, based on the rarity of your NFT. Every decision, made by players, will carry some risk and reward. Players will be able to decide if they want to take the chance to win it all or lose it all.

Contents:

Hello Gophers - dapp.expert

About Hello Gophers

Hello Gophers — a collection of 10,000 Gen 0 and unlimited Gen 1 Hello Gophers NFTs, generated on the Harmony ONE blockchain. Each NFT will be randomly generated from a smart contract with many unique characteristics.

Other features:

1 Players can earn SHARDs as rewards, tax other players' rewards and steal other players' NFTs and SHARDs.
2 It's a race to collect as many SHARDs as possible to build your own kingdom and rule others.
3 Players can collect and sell their Hello Gopher NFTs on the NFTKey Marketplace.

Players can meet and fight new players or join them on adventures. Take part in a fun and addictive game by logging into GopherLand.

SHARD — the HRC-20 token that will be the main token in the HelloGophers game.Hello Gophers

You can use SHARDs for many game functions. You can use SHARDs to mint Hello Gophers NFTs and you can put NFTs into the farm pool, allowing you to get more SHARDs. SHARDs can also help to level up your characters. You can also use tokens to buy gophers from the market. The SHARD token is a governance token. SHARD holders will have a say in the growth and development of the project, as well as access to exclusive content and interaction with creators, opinion leaders and other project participants.

More about crypto gameplay

Minting the HelloGophers NFT will give you a peasant or royal class gopher. There are 13 different gopher characters. You have a 90% chance to mint a gopher from the peasant class and a 10% chance to mint a gopher from the royal class. Each gopher is randomly generated from a smart contract with many unique characteristics.

Dapp Hello Gophers
Hello Gophers dapps

Hello Gophers: stake NFTs and get rewards Statistics

Users
24 hr: 0
0%
Total: 0
(1 days)
ATH: 0
(Jul 2, 2022)
Volume
24 hr: 0
0%
Total: 0
(1 days)
ATH: 0
(Jul 2, 2022)
Transactions
24 hr: 0
0%
Total: 0
(1 days)
ATH: 0
(Jul 2, 2022)
0

Reaction to the article

Reviews (0)