Terms & Conditions
Created at: Feb 18, 2020
- your use of the Website will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party.
The Dapp Developer submits an application for listing and/or advertising the dapp on the Website, it has to agree and comply with these Terms. Dapp.expert could without advance notice and at any time:
- suspend your access to Dapp.expert,
- suspend or terminate Your Account,
- remove any of your content from Dapp.expert. Your use of the Service means you agree to Dapp.expert monitoring and Dapp.expert score.
- their dapp, and each and every part thereof, is an original work of the Dapp Developer, or the Dapp Developer has obtained all rights, licenses, consents and permissions necessary in order to use, submit and advertise the dapp and that the dapp does not and will not create any liability on the part of Dapp.expert;
- the information about the Dapp Developer – its name, surname (for individual) or company name, company code, business address, e-mail address, wallet address, is complete, accurate and correct
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not obscene, libelous or defamatory, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- the dapp and the content thereof that is abusive, libellous, defamatory, pornographic or obscene, that promotes or incites violence, terrorism, illegal acts, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or is otherwise objectionable in Dapp.expert’s reasonable discretion;
- any information or other material about the dapp that violates or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark rights, rights of privacy or publicity, confidential information or any other right;
- any content about the dapp that violates, breaches or is contrary to any law, rule or regulation, or is otherwise illegal;
- any material about the dapp that contains any virus, Trojan horse, spyware, adware, malware, bot, worm, or other harmful or malicious component, which might impair or disrupt the Website or Visitor’s computer.
DISCLAMER OF WARANTIES
The Website is provided “as is”. Nor Dapp.expert nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk. Dapp.expert or its suppliers or licensors, not liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for:
- any special, incidental or consequential damages;
- for interuption of use or loss or corruption of data;
- for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Dapp.expert under this agreement during the twelve month period prior to the cause of action.
- Dapp.expert disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any Dapp Developer or other third parties in connection with or related to Visitor’s use of the Website The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law. Visitors take full responsibility for the use of dapps accessible one the Website.
In order to address a question, to resolve an any issue, please contact Dapp.expert via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .